Get Online to Apply For High School Places

Deadline is Wednesday 31st October

Related links

Sign Up For The EalingToday.co.uk Newsletter



Parents of children due to start secondary school in Ealing in September 2013 are being urged to get their applications in as soon as possible.

The deadline for all applications is Wednesday 31 October.

Last year, all those who applied before the October deadline were offered a place at an Ealing school but not all were given the one they wanted.

84% were offered a place in one of their top three schools - leaving 16% of those who applied being offered less popular choices.

Parents can get advice on how to complete their application and how to choose the right schools at Ealing Council’s Admissions Fair on Friday 28 September from 10am – 7pm at Ealing Town Hall.

The council say that the quickest, easiest and most secure way to apply is via the www.eadmissions.org.uk website. People who apply online will be able to find out which high school they have been offered on Friday 1 March by either going to the website or by registering to have it sent via email. People who apply using the paper forms will have to wait for a letter to be delivered.

All applications received after Wednesday 31 October will be treated as late. Paper applications should be returned to your child’s primary school, unless they attend a private primary school or an out-of-borough primary school, in which case they should be returned directly to the council’s admissions service.

For more information on Ealing’s high school admissions process, go to www.ealing.gov.uk/admissions or call 020 8825 5522.


13th September 2012