Top Prizes in Charity Raffle
Raising funds for Dementia Concern
A raffle to raise money for local charity Dementia Concern is offering some top local prizes.
Dementia Concern offers support and advice to Ealing residents and their carers.
Local business Care Concern Homecare, work with people living with dementia and will be hosting a tea-party to raise funds for the charity.
To be part of the raffle donate here: https://www.justgiving.com/Catherine-Gunnewicht/
or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to take part in the raffle or to let her know if you want to attend the tea-party on 16th Feb.
You could win:
- A 3-course meal for 2 at Ealing Park Tavern with a bottle of wine, water, tea and coffee included.
- A meal for 2 at the Grange Pub in Ealing (excluding drinks)
- A meal for 2 at Sumo Sushi in West Ealing (up to a value of £30)
- 5 Yoga classes from Yoga-Tastic
- 1 free boiler service from local plumbing/heating company Heywood heating
- 2 free personal training sessions from Bodyline Fitness Personal Training Studio
- Consultation and kitchen design from Wood Grain Design: Our designer will visit you at home and help you decide on the perfect layout for your new kitchen
- Free Nutritional Therapy Consultation from 4Well People (worth £95)
- Full Body Massage either Aromatherapy or Swedish with facial from Natures Earth.
28th January 2015