Friday 19 August and Friday 2 September
Cricketforfun is an original Ealing-based project that combines business networking and a bit of outdoor sporting activity in the form of an easy and gentle game of cricket.
The last two games of this season are taking place on Friday 19 August & Friday 2 September from 1-2pm at Old Actonians Cricket Club, South Ealing W5 4LL. There is no charge to take part.
- not everyone wants to be clattered with a hard leather ball
- especially parents who have to go home to look after other people
- not everyone has a whole day to devote to playing a game
- especially if we're running our own business
- not everyone is good enough to play competitive cricket
- especially if we've come to the game as older players
- BUT! Everyone who wants to play Cricketforfun is welcome to join us!
Carlene Bender (Contactus magazines)
text 07960 392677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book a free place on Eventbrite
Cricket for Fun Facebook Group
18th August 2016